Thursday, July 22, 2010

What Male Singer Symbolizes Nashville?



















My tomato collage is all about the community and your input towards the theme: "Heroes vs Villains of the Nashville Flood." So many genuis suggestions where shared for who King Kong should be holding that it took some time and neighborly discussions before I settled on an idea. King Kong will be squeezing a tomato with Dolly Parton leaping off in one hand and the other hand he will be smashing a guitar with other guitars flying out of the mayhem.

Now, I want to know your thoughts about the prize spot in Godzilla's fist. Who ever fills this spot should be a male singer who symbolizes Nashville. I love Willie Nelson for his world wide community activism but maybe there is someone better. What male country music singer symbolizes Nashville? I've got Johnny Cash's guitar in Godzilla's other fist, but I think the art needs someone living. What do you think? Please join the conversation by posting here or email me: spadafino@comcast.net

3 comments:

  1. Cool! someone else from the East Nashville list serve just posted the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. willie's recognizable, but not from here. Brad Paisley, maybe.
    I'd go with one of the old timers, like George Jones or Jimmy Dickens

    ReplyDelete