Monday, July 19, 2010

Calling all Heroes or Villains - Send in Your Photos!!!



















Thank you all for your input into the story ideas for my Tomato Art piece for this year! The ideas were wonderful and I'm using them to create the story of "Heroes vs Villains of the Nashville Flood." The background for my piece is almost complete and now I'm searching for Google images for the collage elements to tell the story. If you find yourself with some time to play online and want to send me images that you think would help tell that story, just send them to me in an email! (I can't promise to use them all - but it will be fun to see the variety)

Images I'm looking for:
Alien Space Ship Aliens
Country Music Stars (good and bad)
Jet Skis
News Channel Five Helicopter
Speed Boats
Super Heroes
Villains
Water Guns
Tomatoes
Star Wars Space Craft

Email Images to Camilla: Spadafino@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment