Thursday, July 15, 2010

My Tomato Art NEEDS YOU!

My 2010 Tomato Art NEEDS YOU! Last year my tomato art piece was all about the East Nashville community through a collection of several hundred photos and collage. This year it will tell a whimsical story of super heroes and super villains through characters we visualize and create together.

The setting of the story is right here on the East Bank of the Cumberland River with the Nashville City Skyline featured in the background. I have clipped out the faces of the students from Lockleand Design Center Yearbook to use in the piece somehow too. All my materials have been gathered and I'm ready to begin!

Your ideas for SUPER VILLAINS and SUPER HEROES is needed. It is like picking baby names, so throw your favorite into the hat and watch the story unfold!

You can follow the progress here: CamillaSpadafinoArt.com

More about last year's piece here: 'Mother Earth's Tomato Art Fest 2009" - 1st Place "Most Inventive"

No comments:

Post a Comment